07.27.2005

HEY YOU: Please Take the Vinography Reader Survey

I've now been chattering on here for a good 18 months or so. You know all about me. When and where I got married, where I went on my honeymoon, what I drank. You know my favorite haunts in San Francisco and Chicago. Heck, some of you even know what I look like.

But I know nothing about you.

Well, I'd like to change that. So if you don't mind giving me three or four minutes of your time, would you please play 20 questions with me? Just in case you're worried, the survey is totally anonymous (I don't ask for any personal information).

Take the first ever Vinography Reader Survey. And thank you in advance for your time and honesty.

Melanie wrote:
07.27.05 at 8:37 AM

Took the survey...Love the site :)

07.28.05 at 3:22 AM

Alder,
I'm happy to see you started to use the "survey way" to interact with your readers (I've just taken mine...).
Me too I opened this tool on my blog a couple of weeks ago, and I can assure you that the initial feed-back is very positive.
If you like, we may eventually share some ideas for particular surveys between our blogs.
Ciao!

Giampiero

Bradley wrote:
07.28.05 at 7:22 AM

Great survey. Where were the sex questions? It's always good to throw in some sex questions to keep reader interest from flagging. You can't count the gender question. Here's one:
After consuming a bottle of your favorite wine are you more inclined to make love:
a) in the same old way
b) in a new reckless position
c) to yourself
d) to a complete stranger
e) all of the above
?

Deb wrote:
07.29.05 at 5:35 AM

HAHA Bradley.... My answer to that survey question would be C to myself....don't know too many men who can perform after a bottle of wine.

Liss wrote:
08.01.05 at 1:33 AM

Awe....Deb...
Just means you are dating the wrong men.
Smile...

paul wrote:
12.21.06 at 3:08 PM

You should always ask "what is your favorite all-time movie?"...and "if you were stuck on a desert island with only electricity and a stereo system, which 10 recordings would you insist on including?" ...and "would you eat a live lobster for a million dollars?"...well, maybe not the last one...that'd be stupid...how about "would you kiss a squirrel?"

Vinography Unboxed: Week of April 20th, 2014 An American Perspective on (the Wine Scene in) Japan Domaine du Vieux Telegraphe, Chateauneuf-du-Pape: Current Releases Vinography Images: Rising Light Book Review: The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert The Beauty of 2011 Burgundy: Highlights from La Paulee de San Francisco Seven Percent Solution Tasting: May 8, San Francisco Vinography Images: Autumn Cellar Vinography Images: Vines and Sky Are You a Red, Pink or a Purple Wine Stater?