10.29.2010

Vinography Images: The Coming Storm

vinography_desktop_the_coming_storm.jpg

The Coming Storm
This image of a post-harvest vineyard in the face of a coming storm in Chile's Colchagua valley seemed in keeping with the waves of rain that are rolling off the Pacific here in California, making for a tricky dance for most vintners who still have fruit out in the vineyards. Will it get sunny here at the end of October, or will those who didn't get all the fruit in by now live to regret the decision? We shall see. In the meantime, we watch the clouds gather. -- Alder Yarrow

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download this image by right-clicking on the image and selecting "save link as" or "save target as" and then select the desired location on your computer to save the image. Mac users can also just click the image to open the full size view and drag that to their desktops.

To set the image as your desktop wallpaper, Mac users should follow these instructions, while PC users should follow these.

PRINTS:
If you are interested in owning a print of this image please contact photographer Matt Wilson through his web site.

ABOUT VINOGRAPHY IMAGES:
Vinography regularly features images by photographer Matt Wilson for readers' personal use as desktop backgrounds or screen savers. We hope you enjoy them. Please respect the copyright on these images.

Lisa Mattson wrote:
10.30.10 at 9:24 AM

Very cool.

09.16.14 at 6:27 PM

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site thus i
came to go back the prefer?.I am attempting to in finding issues to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some
of your concepts!!

09.16.14 at 7:00 PM

Thanks. Plenty of posts.

xunjie ???????????????????????????
???????????????????????????you2013 E????????T??????????"
?????????????????????????????????Blonds2013????????????????????? ??????????????? ???????????
?????????????????
??????????????????????+?????249?? ?????????????? ????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????2?????
????????????400????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????1?1.5?????????2004???Xiangnuo???????????
????????????????????28??????????????????????????????????????????40??
?????????????Gerlan????????????????????????????????????????????????????2012????
?????????? ??????????

Lona wrote:
09.16.14 at 8:35 PM

Howdy I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great jo.

09.17.14 at 8:09 AM

Helpful advice, With thanks!
xunjie ???????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????2?? ?????????? ?????????????????????4.7578???????0.48123??????
??????????????????????????????
??????????9??????????? ????????2014 ???????????13??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????
?????12????????????15????????????? ????????????????????????????
??????????????????
????????????????????????????
??????????????????? ????????

Stick War wrote:
09.17.14 at 10:33 AM

This site truly has all the information I needed about this subject and didn't know who to
ask.

09.17.14 at 6:48 PM

I just couldn't go away your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed
the standard info a person provide to your visitors? Is gonna
be back ceaselessly in order to inspect new posts

09.17.14 at 9:24 PM

This information is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

09.18.14 at 3:03 AM

No URL shortenersNo link shorteners or HugeURL in either post links
or comments. If they were the Attacotti originated from, making it work aand
for me for this abc is an improvement, no one was completely aware
of all socioeconomic statuses. Aside from watching tthe choices needed to cause any disruptions in a decade, according to
health problems.

09.18.14 at 3:19 AM

Nicely put. Many thanks.
xunjie ?????????????????????????????
???????????
?????????????????????????? ??? ??? ???? ????????????????????+?????????+??????????????????????????"
?????????????????????????·???????
????????????? ??? ?? ???????? ???????????
????????????????????????
??????????????????????? ??? ???? ????????????????
2005?????163.36?????????
??????????????????????????????????????
2????????????????????? ??? ?? ????????

09.18.14 at 6:12 AM

High-level ranked matches of Supreme Commander are short, and the game's simplistic and disappointing low-end units means that such
short matches never compare to games like Dawn Of War or even Starcraft, which are designed with short matches in mind.
These scales are far more accurate and they look elegant and modern in contrast to the normal weighing scale, which you discover that
are available in the market. Folks of all ages are finally realizing that in order for them to take the next
step forward in having a good life requires their taking responsibility for how they feel.

09.18.14 at 4:51 PM

Excellent site. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And of course, thank you on your effort!

??? ?? ?? wrote:
09.18.14 at 8:12 PM

You actually stated that superbly.
xunjie ?????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
???????????????????" ????? ????? ?? ???????????????????"
?????????????13502884422.0755 -28753047 / 28753049????????????????
????C?????????? ?????? ??? ?? ????????????21 Mr.LarryMeyer?Win-Win???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????
?·?????·????????????????11?16?????????·??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?? ?? ?????????????????????????????
\???????·???????????????????????"
"

??????????????300?2000?/?????????????????????????????????????-300???/??????? ??? ?? ??

09.19.14 at 2:01 AM

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm
inspired! Very helpful info particularly the ultimate section :
) I maintain such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a long time.
Thanks and best of luck.

09.19.14 at 2:21 AM

Really plenty of excellent tips!
xunjie ????????????????????
????????????
??????????????????? ???????? ????? ??????????????????????????????
???????????????????????100??????????????????????????4???
???????????????????? ?????? ???? ???????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????
???? ???????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????60??????????????????
???????? ????? ?

09.19.14 at 8:32 AM

They have no idea how to recruit new distributors which leaves
them with nothing to do, but quit. If you need to, you can even pause the recording to move
windows around or whatever you might need to do. If I needed
to overcome insomnia perhaps an incentive would be to count sheep, but realistically it might need the inducement of a sleeping pill.

09.19.14 at 9:23 AM

I know this web site presents quality based articles or reviews and additional
data, is there any other web site which provides these information in quality?

09.19.14 at 9:28 AM

It's remarkable designed for me to have a web page, which is valuable designed for my
knowledge. thanks admin

?????????? wrote:
09.19.14 at 9:02 PM

Nicely put. Thanks a lot.
xunjie ?????????????????????
??????????????????????????????
???????ChiaraConti??Procare????????????????
?????????????????? ????????285200??
??????????????????????
???????????????????? adidas????? ?????????????
???????????????????8???????????????????????????????
10??????????????????????????
?????????????????????
????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????
TOMS ???

09.19.14 at 10:23 PM

What you wrote was very logical. However, think on this, what if you were to create a awesome title?
I am not saying your information is not good, but what if you
added a post title to possibly get folk's attention? I mean Vinography Images:
The Coming Storm - Vinography: A Wine Blog is a little boring.
You could peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write article titles to get viewers to open the
links. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to grab readers interested about what
you've written. In my opinion, it would bring your
blog a little livelier.

09.20.14 at 6:52 AM

I every time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as
I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

09.22.14 at 2:55 AM

Great information, Thank you!
xunjie ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????" TOMS ???? ??? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1984?2?28?????Decin????????????????? TOMS ????? ????? ??????????????????????????????????????Puuci??2011??????????
???????????????????????
2012?2013????????????????2????? ?? ???????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????
"???????SPORTMAX_???????????????
???? ???? ??

????? ????? wrote:
09.22.14 at 6:00 AM

Thanks a lot, Great stuff!
xunjie ??????????
??????????????????
??????????????? ???????? ????? ???????????????????
???????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ???? ?? ??????????????Mozui?????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????Na Ying??????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???? ?? ????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????