10.29.2010

Vinography Images: The Coming Storm

vinography_desktop_the_coming_storm.jpg

The Coming Storm
This image of a post-harvest vineyard in the face of a coming storm in Chile's Colchagua valley seemed in keeping with the waves of rain that are rolling off the Pacific here in California, making for a tricky dance for most vintners who still have fruit out in the vineyards. Will it get sunny here at the end of October, or will those who didn't get all the fruit in by now live to regret the decision? We shall see. In the meantime, we watch the clouds gather. -- Alder Yarrow

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download this image by right-clicking on the image and selecting "save link as" or "save target as" and then select the desired location on your computer to save the image. Mac users can also just click the image to open the full size view and drag that to their desktops.

To set the image as your desktop wallpaper, Mac users should follow these instructions, while PC users should follow these.

PRINTS:
If you are interested in owning a print of this image please contact photographer Matt Wilson through his web site.

ABOUT VINOGRAPHY IMAGES:
Vinography regularly features images by photographer Matt Wilson for readers' personal use as desktop backgrounds or screen savers. We hope you enjoy them. Please respect the copyright on these images.

Lisa Mattson wrote:
10.30.10 at 9:24 AM

Very cool.

10.22.14 at 1:37 AM

It is the best time to make some plans for the
future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I
could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!

10.22.14 at 9:41 AM

Just want to say your article is as amazing.
The clearness on your submit is simply excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
Fine along with your permission let me to seize your feed to stay
updated with imminent post. Thank you a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Frederick wrote:
10.22.14 at 10:31 AM

I like the helpful info you supply on your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and check once more here frequently.
I'm moderately sure I'll learn many new stuff proper here!

Best of luck for the next!

Jeremiah wrote:
10.22.14 at 12:40 PM

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been working with?
I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest
site and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?

10.22.14 at 1:58 PM

What's up to every one, it's in fact a fastidious for me to go to see this
website, it contains precious Information.

US 2014 Vintage - Early, Fast, Eventful Vinography Images: Big Shadow Come Explore The Essence of Wine with Me in Healdsburg: October 30th, 2014 Vinography Unboxed: Week of October 5, 2014 Another Idiotic California Law Screws Wineries Vinography Images: Vineyard Reflections The Fake Tongue Illusion and Wine Tasting 2014 Wine & Spirits Top 100 Tasting: October 21, San Francisco Cool Beauty: Tasting the Wines of the Western Sonoma Coast Vinography Images: Shaggy Companions