06.15.2012

Vinography Images: Fingers in the Fog

vinography_desktop_fingers_in_the_fog.jpg

Fingers in the Fog
ALEXANDER VALLEY, CA: A dormant Sonoma County Zinfandel vineyard shrouded in fog offers the dark shapes of old vines against the morning sun.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download this image by right-clicking on the image and selecting "save link as" or "save target as" and then select the desired location on your computer to save the image. Mac users can also just click the image to open the full size view and drag that to their desktops.

To set the image as your desktop wallpaper, Mac users should follow these instructions, while PC users should follow these.

PRINTS:
Fine art prints of this image and others are available at George Rose's web site: www.georgerose.com.

EDITORIAL USE:
To purchase copies of George's photos for editorial, web, or advertising use, please contact Getty Images.

ABOUT VINOGRAPHY IMAGES:
Vinography regularly features images by photographer George Rose for readers' personal use as desktop backgrounds or screen savers. We hope you enjoy them. Please respect the copyright on these images. These images are not to be reposted on any web site or blog without the express permission of the photographer.

binNotes wrote:
06.16.12 at 10:27 AM

Nice pic - congrats on making Jancis Robinson's 'very selected' websites!

Herman wrote:
06.19.12 at 6:24 PM

Does Vinography still do wine reviews?
May 27th last day I see.
Of course we won't count the group shill for our beloved Italians.
One more wine review by Alder in my lifetime would be appreciated.

eJean1981 wrote:
06.30.12 at 7:35 AM

Absolutely great picture. When I can afford it, I'll be ordering a print.

Eloise wrote:
08.23.14 at 11:53 AM

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this
post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
You are incredible! Thanks!

08.24.14 at 5:08 PM

Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted
to get guidance from someone with experience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

08.26.14 at 10:30 AM

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, for the reason that i want enjoyment, as
this this web page conations actually nice funny stuff too.

yahoo wrote:
08.27.14 at 3:45 AM

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.

This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent
for this info! Thanks!

08.28.14 at 12:22 PM

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced
but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the
web without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content
from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.

Earthquake Rattles Napa Harvest NIMBY Versus Vineyard in Malibu Vinography Images: Precious Droplets MORIC: The Apogee of Blaufränkisch 2014 Sonoma Wine Country Weekend: August 29-31, Healdsburg, CA The (Still) Dismal State of California Chardonnay What a Way to Go: Wine At the End of Your Life Vinography Images: Into the Tank 72 Pinot Noirs on a Sunny Afternoon: Tasting at IPNC 2014 The Great White South: An Introduction to Châteauneuf-du-Pape Blanc