12.28.2012

Vinography Images: Vineyard Geometry

vinography_desktop_vineyard_geometry.jpg

Vineyard Geometry
HEALDSBURG, CA: An aerial shot of the popular grape-growing region, Alexander Valley and a view of Stonestreet winery's tree-lined driveway. Though under pressure from urban sprawl, Sonoma County has become in recent years a popular global wine and food destination.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download this image by right-clicking on the image and selecting "save link as" or "save target as" and then select the desired location on your computer to save the image. Mac users can also just click the image to open the full size view and drag that to their desktops.

To set the image as your desktop wallpaper, Mac users should follow these instructions, while PC users should follow these.

PRINTS:
Fine art prints of this image and others are available at George Rose's web site: www.georgerose.com.

EDITORIAL USE:
To purchase copies of George's photos for editorial, web, or advertising use, please contact Getty Images.

ABOUT VINOGRAPHY IMAGES:
Vinography regularly features images by photographer George Rose for readers' personal use as desktop backgrounds or screen savers. We hope you enjoy them. Please respect the copyright on these images. These images are not to be reposted on any web site or blog without the express permission of the photographer.

Sondra wrote:
12.30.12 at 11:24 PM

Beautiful!

????? wrote:
09.16.14 at 5:37 PM

Really tons of useful tips.
xunjie ??????????"
??????????????????·????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? MCM?????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????88 3F????????10??????????????
???????????????????????????? ??????????2014 ??????????????????????????????"
??????????????????????????????????"
?????????????????????????2014 ????????????????????
????????3????70????????"
????????????????????????T?????
??????????????????? ????????

09.16.14 at 10:52 PM

Thank you for any other fantastic article. The place else may anyone get that type of info in such a perfect means of writing?
I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the look for such info.

?????? ??? wrote:
09.16.14 at 11:52 PM

With thanks. Terrific information.
xunjie ??????????6???????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????
????????????????????????? ?????? ???? ?????
???????????????IPO?
?????????????????
??????10????????????????????????? ??????
??? ?? ????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
??0.1?????????????????10????????????????????????????????? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????
???????????????????????
???????????? ????? ??????

medycyna wrote:
09.17.14 at 12:09 AM

An estimated 26 abc 2 percent, significantly higher than the Midwest.
Eva could be bound in a line of demarcation between mental
illness and substance use disorder. It is helpful if the person is stabilized on medication,
but that'slikely an underestimate of the situation: some illnesses such as heart disease.
100 years ago, and the means, and when they get into all sorts of trouble because they're easily bored and they seek out stimulation.
Young adults can suffer from a diagnosable mental illness every year.

09.17.14 at 1:41 AM

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled uoon your
ste and in accession capital to assert that Iget actually enjoyed account your
log posts. Anyway I'll bee subscribing to your feeds and eve I
achievement you access consistently fast.

09.17.14 at 6:40 AM

Thanks , I've just been looking for info approximately this topic for a while
and yours is the best I have discovered till now. However, what
about the bottom line? Are you certain about the source?

09.17.14 at 7:01 AM

magnificent issues altogether, you simply received a logo new reader.
What may you suggest in regards to your put up that you made some days in the past?
Any certain?

09.17.14 at 7:33 AM

What exactly is the most effective product for washing leather sofas?
I love the appearance of leather and would like to find some good leather chairs
for our dining room table however I am worried that they will crack etc.
Tips anybody?

09.17.14 at 2:37 PM

Wonderful website youu have here but I was
wonderiing iif you knew of any discussion boards that coverr the same topics talked about in this article?
I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest.
If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

??????? 996 wrote:
09.17.14 at 3:35 PM

Cheers, Excellent information!
xunjie ??????????????
????????????????????? ????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????? ??? ??
??? 6???700????????
??????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????? ??????? 574
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????
??????????????????????? ?? ????? ?????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????
??????????????????????? ?????? ?? ????

First of all I would like to say fantastic blog!
I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to
writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts
out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just
seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how
to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!

katespade??? wrote:
09.17.14 at 5:48 PM

You definitely made your point.
xunjie ??????????????????
2?????????????
???????????????? ??????????? ??????????????????????? \????"
??????????10?28????????????????Rlosa??????????
????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????? ???£25,000????????????·??????????????????
????????????
???????V?????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????"
????????????????????????????
???????????????????????
9.5?????????????1????????????
????????

COACH ?? ??? wrote:
09.18.14 at 2:22 AM

This is nicely said! !
xunjie ???????????
???WTO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????? ??????? ?? ???? ??????????????????
????????????????????????
??????????????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????
16700?/???.50 S???????? ???
???34?????????
2007????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????? ??????? ??? ??

09.18.14 at 4:26 AM

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything.

Do you have any tips and hints for rookie blog writers?
I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Stick War wrote:
09.18.14 at 5:38 AM

Wonderful site. A lot of useful info here. I'm sending
it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you
for your sweat!

09.18.14 at 12:31 PM

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know iff you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your
blog and I look forward to your new updates.

09.18.14 at 11:31 PM

Howdy! Do you know if they maoe any pluins to ssist with Search Engine Optimization?
I'm trying too get my blog too rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
not seeing very good gains. If you know of aany please share.
Cheers!

???????? wrote:
09.19.14 at 12:19 AM

Effectively spoken indeed. !
xunjie ???????????????????????????????????????
?????????????ZARA?????????
???????????? MCM??????? ??????????????????
?????????????????
???????????????? ???????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????·??·??????????????????
????????????????????·????????????????????"
???????????????????? ????????????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????????Kebbell?
???????????????? ????????????

09.19.14 at 1:33 AM

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this
onto a friend who had been doing a little homework on this.
And he in fact bought me dinner because I discovered it for him...

lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the
meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your
site.

?????????? wrote:
09.19.14 at 4:24 AM

You actually stated that well!
xunjie ??????????????????1????????
?????????1???????????????
?????????????????? ?????????????? ?????????????????
??????????
?????????????????????????????????" ????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????"
??????????????????????????·????????????????? ?????????????????????
EP????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Zhuangshan????????? ?????????

??? ?? wrote:
09.19.14 at 5:51 AM

Regards. Valuable information!
xunjie ???????????????????????
????????????????
SHOPPING GREEN???????????? ?????? ????? tf237 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
???Qiongyao?????????????????????????????
???????????????
????? ?? ?????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????? ?? ????? ??????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ??????

09.19.14 at 7:55 AM

I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my associates, for the reason that if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.

?????? ???? wrote:
09.19.14 at 9:49 AM

This is nicely put! !
xunjie ??????????????????4???????????
????????????
????????????????????????? ????? ???? ???????????????????????????
?????????? - ?????????? - ?????4,
5??????????
????????????????? ?????????? ? ???
????????7?8?????
??????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????? ? ??? ??????????????????
???????????????????????5??
???????????......???????????
?????????????????? ????
???? ???

09.19.14 at 4:43 PM

I'm really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into
any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about
my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great
in Chrome. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

????????? wrote:
09.19.14 at 6:08 PM

Whoa quite a lot of useful data!
xunjie ??????????????????
12?8?????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????? ???????????? ??·???????????????????????????
??????????????????????
?????????????????????????
adidas??????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????1999???????????
Dyrberg /??????????????????????
?????2???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????
????·??????????????
2???????????????????
?????????????????????? TOMS
??

09.19.14 at 9:03 PM

Music from musicals is normally easy to sing along.
released in 1990 a definitive anthem of the so-called Generation X and their struggle with love, life,
youth, 21st century anxiety, and the in-betweens.
Your popular country, pop, rock, and instrumental music found here.