12.07.2006

Vinography Images: Winter, Trace Ridge Estate

Winter, Trace Ridge Estate. Copyright Michael Regnier

Winter, Trace Ridge Estate, Sonoma

"We drove into the vineyard before sunrise so that we would be there for the first light. There was no sunrise in the quiet dampness, but the fog was beautiful. It moved quickly through the vineyard, changing what I saw through the lens every few seconds until the moment the shutter clicked. I love the early morning fog for its ability to turn an ordinary shot into something much more beautiful" -- Michael Regnier

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download this image by right-clicking (Mac users, click and hold) on the image and selecting "save link as" or "save target as" and then select the desired location on your computer to save the image.

To set the image as your desktop wallpaper, Mac users should follow these instructions, while PC users should follow these.

PRINTS:
If you are interested in owning an archive quality print of this image, or any of the other vineyard images featured here on Vinography, you can purchase one on the Michael Regnier Photography web site for $85."

12.08.06 at 1:47 AM

Thanks for the awesome imagery - I'm really looking forward to the upcoming images too!

Mac users can simply drag and drop the image to the desktop or a folder if they prefer.

Mariëlla wrote:
12.08.06 at 2:11 AM

I am looking forward to the next instalments! Especially since I will be visiting Sonoma en Napa valleys coming summer. Beautiful images to get in the mood....

Dr. Debs wrote:
12.08.06 at 8:57 AM

Thanks so much for this. Definitely something to chase the winter doldrums away.

Brian Miller wrote:
12.08.06 at 11:11 AM

Lovely photography! (The wine from this vineyard is quite nice, too! :) )

Ben Bicais wrote:
12.08.06 at 3:21 PM

Wow, what a stunning shot, it captures the early morning mist and fog beautifully.

Tyler T wrote:
12.08.06 at 10:25 PM

Winter is one of my favorite points of year in wine country. Bright green, sparkling from recent rain, black craggily vines, sturdy oaks, and the mustard. What a place we live...great pic

temy wrote:
12.09.06 at 8:05 AM

High quality images are excellent additions to your site, congratulations. It is becoming a magazine rather than a site.

Kristen wrote:
11.21.14 at 2:32 PM

I feel that is one of the so much significant information for me.
And i am glad studying your article. However should remark on some general things, The website
style is great, the articles is actually excellent : D.
Good job, cheers

11.22.14 at 1:54 AM

I think that what you posted made a lot of sense. But, think about
this, what if you were to create a awesome title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how
to run your blog, but suppose you added a title that makes people desire more?
I mean Vinography Images: Winter, Trace Ridge Estate - Vinography:
A Wine Blog is kinda plain. You could glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they
write article titles to get viewers to click. You might add a related video or a
related picture or two to grab readers excited about everything've got to say.
Just my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit
more interesting.

11.22.14 at 1:58 AM

Toll gemac?te Seite, das Layout gefaellt mir ecbt gut!
War bestimmt 'n haufen Arbeit.

11.22.14 at 2:36 PM

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily,
this site is really fastidious and the people are in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.

Saul Bellow - SAUL BELLOW, NOVELIST, DIES AT 89By Gail Caldwell, Globe
Staff'. And I hadn't even gone three feet into the driveway.

That a new factory, even one built by someone lacking the disadvantages of building a factory in a foreign land, could operate at 500 tons per day during
its maiden voyage was unheard of.

11.23.14 at 6:56 AM

Bordering two towns, it ran a meandering mile and a half of unpaved dirt that demanded year round maintenance
that anyone ever living on a dirt road can appreciate.
If Caro has a secret for surviving more than 100 years, it is that the factory Oxnard rebuilt remained precisely that for
many years and remains so today, meeting challenges as they arise , gaining the support of its community and changing when occasion and opportunity join together to compel change.
But after a bit of rethinking, and mulling the idea around in my head a bit, I believe that I do have a perspective
as a trapper's wife, which I'd like to share.

11.23.14 at 7:32 AM

If the QQQ drops, then the next level of support will be at
83. Recent data for the consumer sector (payroll jobs, unemployment rate, and consumer credit) have been mixed.
First of all, very few trappers can make a living, with fur, after all expenses are
taken care of.