08.16.2008

My ISP Owes You an Apology

For the last 18 or so hours, and for some people it may still be so, Vinography has been deader than a doornail, thanks to a botched network upgrade by my hosting provider. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I thank you for your patience. This is only the third or fourth time Vinography has gone down in about 5 years, so while it's incredibly annoying, I'm trying to keep it in perspective.

The irony of this downtime is that just two days ago I upgraded my Movable Type installation to the new release which dramatically improved the performance of the site for you, my readers. In particular, I know many of you have suffered through waits of 30 seconds to sometimes 3 or 4 minutes when posting comments to the site. This performance problem has now been resolved, and comments post in just a few seconds now, which is a huge relief to me and hopefully to you as well.

Thanks for your continued readership. I now return you to regularly scheduled programming.

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.
I've learn this publish and if I may just I desire to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or
advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.
I desire to learn more issues about it!

07.25.14 at 12:04 AM

Nancy Dillon and Larry Mc - Shane, "Donald Sterling apparently shocked to be called racist in new secretly recorded conversation,"
NYDaily - News. Legal documents called claims, pleadings, and motions are normally prepared to file with
the court to protect your rights and maximize your chances of obtaining a
full and complete settlement or verdict. Give us a call or
visit our web site for more help and information.

07.25.14 at 3:30 AM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and
I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

07.25.14 at 3:34 AM

I was suggested this blog by way of my cousin.
I am now not sure whether or not this post is written via him as nobody
else understand such distinctive about my trouble.

You are wonderful! Thanks!, http://goo.gl/BZWX8O

Essie wrote:
07.25.14 at 4:53 AM

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.

Please let me know. Thanks

07.25.14 at 2:10 PM

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i
subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

07.25.14 at 5:31 PM

As is revealed by the accompanying video, it's the victims who are doing
the legwork. There are evaluations of all officer decisions on tests,
to see if those decisions are reasonable. I also pointed out that
there are no crosswalks nor traffic lights there.

07.25.14 at 6:17 PM

My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am
getting know-how all the time by reading thes good articles or reviews., http://goo.gl/lpJqP9

07.26.14 at 4:15 AM

Remarkable! Its in fact remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post.

07.27.14 at 11:10 PM

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

read more, wrote:
07.28.14 at 7:52 AM

You can also get some homebrew games to test the installation on if you haven't got any backed
up ROM files from your games collection. A player
could finish the game without using any special moves The controllers allowed the developers to focus on smaller movements that do not work well with the Wiimote controllers.
There are a number of emulators out there for everything from Ultima Online to Everquest,
and many emulators attempt to recapture an era or 'golden age' of the game.