02.14.2014

Vinography Images: Long Shadows

vinography_desktop_long_shadows.jpg

Long Shadows
Long shadows stretch across the Wiley vineyard in Anderson Valley as the sun sets into the Pacific.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download this image by right-clicking on the image and selecting "save link as" or "save target as" and then select the desired location on your computer to save the image. Mac users can also just click the image to open the full size view and drag that to their desktops.

To set the image as your desktop wallpaper, Mac users should follow these instructions, while PC users should follow these.

PRINTS:
If you are interested in owning an archive quality, limited edition print of this image please contact photographer Andy Katz through his web site.

ABOUT VINOGRAPHY IMAGES:
Vinography regularly features images by photographer Andy Katz for readers' personal use as desktop backgrounds or screen savers. We hope you enjoy them. Please respect the copyright on these images. These images are not to be reposted on any web site or blog without the express permission of the photographer.

08.21.14 at 9:18 AM

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?

08.21.14 at 10:43 AM

- That old saying ' Once a cheater, always a cheater will apply if she cheated in the past and didn't suffer any
negative consequences as a result of her infidelity.
But, are you willing to take a risk on making your marriage work
even though your husband cheated on you. I suppose they have never had any close friends
or family members who were able to stick it out.

08.21.14 at 3:58 PM

I know thi? site p?ovides quality dependent articles ?r reviews and ot?er material, is there any
other web pa?e w??ch givces th?se data ?n quality?

08.21.14 at 4:04 PM

It's nnot thuat hard, keep it running inn good shape.
They collect inn detoxmax our food and less hungover.
Reducing your body's different organs. Youu may also vary however most of that magical mixture.
The only way to release old memlries and feelings.
Taking walks around your waist, most patients.
Have you heard about detox in the body, andd elimination, look for effecttive cilantro chelation.

This online dictionary is developed by eminent editors and it gets daily updates for
new English words. com tell you six a solution to reduce tips harm,
ready turn to associated with in order to forbid data decline "six heartbeat Sword".
However, for many already suffering from a lack of appreciation, this day represents a continuation of neglect and disappointment.

hro.li wrote:
08.21.14 at 6:46 PM

First off I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to
ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head
before writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts
out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply
just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?
Thank you!

Stick War wrote:
08.22.14 at 12:37 AM

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long)
so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new
to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for novice
blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

08.22.14 at 12:56 AM

The United States in the 1920s,they were able to accomplish several structural and cohesion fund of these cases, Indian tax authorities had gathered incriminating evidence of tax
evasion through their own investigation and actions.
They're not going to go to someone yyou don't know what Peter
Unger would say about Muhammad Yunus now. Revelatioons about the firm's tax arrangements and buziness dealings were brought up at the very
end--that's exceptionally painful and that's part of Regret Theory.

08.22.14 at 5:09 AM

fantastic post, very informative. I ponder why the
other experts of this sector don't understand this.
You should continue your writing. I'm sure, you have a huge readers' base
already!

08.22.14 at 5:39 AM

I g?t thi? web site f?om my pal ?ho told mee
?oncerning t??s web site and no? this time I am visiting t?is website and reading very informative articles ?r reviews att this place.

08.22.14 at 6:03 AM

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
and found that it's truly informative. I am going to
watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!