I didn't win anything, but maybe you did! I'm pleased to announce the wine blog winners of the Menu For Hope III raffle prizes. The names listed below are the names that you put into the First Giving system when you donated. Instructions on how to claim your prize are found after the list of winners, which is what you're really wishing I'd get on with, right. OK, so without further ado...
WB01 Dinner with Eric Asimov sowalsky
WB02 Vinography: Sommelier for a Night Jennifer J
WB03 Wine & Cheese of Sonoma County Ty & By
WB04 Russian River Pinot Noir Pack Redmen91
WB05 10 Wines from Wark Communications ok
WB06 Northwest by Northwest EJ
WB07 Your Health and Wine WLC
WB08 Personal Wine Blog Feed jlefevere
WB09 Your Sommelier for a Night VickiA
WB10 Bon Vivant Wine Guide Katie Glick
WB11 Cult Sake and a Sake Bar Tour talia
WB12 The Food and Wine Pairing Bible Theda E.
WB13 Cal-Mid Wine Gift Pack ok
WB14 the Oxford Companion to Wine Steve & Marilee
WB15 Custom Washington Wine Tour Itinerary Jerry
WB16 Two Ultimate Wine Reference Books david birenbaum
WB17 Taste the Hamptons Wine Basket sean (sptr)
WB18 Big Reds of Long Island Tim Elliott
WB19 Romantic Getaway for LI Wine Lovers Debbie
WB20 Taste Wines on Long Island sean (sptr)
WB21 Taste the North Fork of Long Island Jeffrey Meltzer
WB22 Tour of Long Island Wine Country sean (sptr)
WB23 Wine Label Poster from Wine Waves contrarian
WB24 Signed Vertical from Puriri Hills Winery madman
WB25 Rare Cima Collina Wine Package GBNGUYEN
WB26 a day in the vineyard at La Gramière EmmaB
WB27 2 Rare Bottles of Twisted Oak wine Tim Elliott
WB28 1-Year WineQ Memberships jlefevere
WB29 A Case of Joy sarahd
WB30 A Taste of Terroir Alan
WB31 a mixed case of great Austrian wine Erika Sutton
1. Visit the blog which hosts the prize or prizes you've won (just click on the prize name) and let the blogger know that you're the lucky winner of his/her fabulous prize.
NOTE: Winners of WB01, WB02, and WB29, and WB31 should contact me.
2. Please be sure to use the same email address you gave us on your donation form. The email address will identify you -and not any other 'Liz'- as the real winner.
3. You are responsible for contact the blogger and providing him/her with the shipping information so the prize can be mailed to you.
4. Then sit back and wait, your prize should be mailed to you shortly.
Instructions for the donating wine bloggers:
1. Once the prize winner has contacted you, please contact Fatemeh at Gastronomie SF to verify the email address of the winner of each of your prizes.
3. Please ship your prize(s) to the winner(s) promptly.
Congratulations to everyone again for what was the ultimate goal and the amazing success: raising $60,000 for hungry people around the world.
Introducing The Essence of Wine Book Forlorn Hope: The Remarkable Wines of Matthew Rorick Vinography Unboxed: Week of November 24, 2013 Vinography Images: Down the Row Pinot Days Southern California 2013: December 7, Los Angeles When Should You Not Be Allowed to Be Biodynamic? Vinography Unboxed: Week of November 17, 2013 Vinography Images: Below the Clouds Don't Ask a Dinosaur for Directions California's Current Wine Revolution
Masuizumi Junmai Daiginjo, Toyama Prefecture Wine.Com Gives Retailers (and Consumers) the Finger 1961 Hospices de Beaune Emile Chandesais, Burgundy Wine Over Time The Better Half of My Palate 1999 KirÃ¡lyudvar "Lapis" Tokaji Furmint, Hungary What's Allowed in Your Wine and Winemaking Why Community Tasting Notes Sites Will Fail Appreciating Wine in Context The Soul vs. The Market 1989 Fiorano Botte 48 Semillion,Italy