I didn’t win anything, but maybe you did! I’m pleased to announce the wine blog winners of the Menu For Hope III raffle prizes. The names listed below are the names that you put into the First Giving system when you donated. Instructions on how to claim your prize are found after the list of winners, which is what you’re really wishing I’d get on with, right. OK, so without further ado…
WB01 Dinner with Eric Asimov sowalsky WB02 Vinography: Sommelier for a Night Jennifer J WB03 Wine & Cheese of Sonoma County Ty & By WB04 Russian River Pinot Noir Pack Redmen91 WB05 10 Wines from Wark Communications ok WB06 Northwest by Northwest EJ WB07 Your Health and Wine WLC WB08 Personal Wine Blog Feed jlefevere WB09 Your Sommelier for a Night VickiA WB10 Bon Vivant Wine Guide Katie Glick WB11 Cult Sake and a Sake Bar Tour talia WB12 The Food and Wine Pairing Bible Theda E. WB13 Cal-Mid Wine Gift Pack ok WB14 the Oxford Companion to Wine Steve & Marilee WB15 Custom Washington Wine Tour Itinerary Jerry WB16 Two Ultimate Wine Reference Books david birenbaum WB17 Taste the Hamptons Wine Basket sean (sptr) WB18 Big Reds of Long Island Tim Elliott WB19 Romantic Getaway for LI Wine Lovers Debbie WB20 Taste Wines on Long Island sean (sptr) WB21 Taste the North Fork of Long Island Jeffrey Meltzer WB22 Tour of Long Island Wine Country sean (sptr) WB23 Wine Label Poster from Wine Waves contrarian WB24 Signed Vertical from Puriri Hills Winery madman WB25 Rare Cima Collina Wine Package GBNGUYEN WB26 a day in the vineyard at La Gramière EmmaB WB27 2 Rare Bottles of Twisted Oak wine Tim Elliott WB28 1-Year WineQ Memberships jlefevere WB29 A Case of Joy sarahd WB30 A Taste of Terroir Alan WB31 a mixed case of great Austrian wine Erika Sutton
1. Visit the blog which hosts the prize or prizes you’ve won (just click on the prize name) and let the blogger know that you’re the lucky winner of his/her fabulous prize.
NOTE: Winners of WB01, WB02, and WB29, and WB31 should contact me.
2. Please be sure to use the same email address you gave us on your donation form. The email address will identify you -and not any other ‘Liz’- as the real winner.
3. You are responsible for contact the blogger and providing him/her with the shipping information so the prize can be mailed to you.
4. Then sit back and wait, your prize should be mailed to you shortly.
Instructions for the donating wine bloggers:
1. Once the prize winner has contacted you, please contact Fatemeh at Gastronomie SF to verify the email address of the winner of each of your prizes.
3. Please ship your prize(s) to the winner(s) promptly.
Got a problem or question? Please contact Fatemeh, me, or as a last resort, Pim.
Congratulations to everyone again for what was the ultimate goal and the amazing success: raising $60,000 for hungry people around the world.